<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Saturday, August 29, 2009
I really need to grow my own sunflower field. Not only will the sunflowers keep me happy all the time, I can just pluck them to give them as gifts anytime I want. Teachers' Day is giving me such a headache. Because I wanna get sunflowers as gifts but they're too ex to give to all the teachers. Yes I'm a cheapo, so sue me. But who spends $24 on 8 teachers please! I've narrowed it down to 6 teachers so far, but $18!!!

And I'm also gonna look like such an idiot lugging 6 huge-ass sunflowers around psssh.

I'm annoyed that there are normal lessons after celebrations. It's a ploy to stop people from ponning. But why are they doing this to the sec 4s when prelims start on wednesday? Bah humbug.

Life sucks, i'm tired screwed stressed and falling sick. Maybe on monday I'll be super sick and get to skip school, and then I can keep all the sunflowers which I'll buy tomorrow. Hoho.

Oh let's mourn Oasis' split. Because who never loved Oasis back in the '90s? Okay, maybe you.

And today, I'm a Gooner (arsenal-man ewwwww match tonight).

Liverpool's had such a dismal start to the season btw ):
2:00 PM;